Revills Farm Shop

Sometimes you can instinctively tell when a shop is going to be good, exciting and different. I knew I was going to like Revills Farm Shop, even before I'd gone through the door!
As a frequent visitor to many farm shops, I didn't think I need the shopping trolleys outside, but I did!

A member of Heart of England Fine Foods, they (to quote the HEFF web site) "pride themselves on quality produce, sourced direct from the farm or locally through farmers markets.

They sell their own asparagus, fruit and vegetables ice cream, bacon, sausage, game, and even fish from St Ives.

There's wines and beers, and a good selection of
cider and perry from nearby.

There's home made cakes and a Tea Room serving morning coffee, light lunches and cream teas.

In 2007 they came second in the Countryside Alliance's Best Rural Retailer competition for the Midlands.

Revills Farm Shop
Bourne Road
Defford
Worcestershire
WR8 9BS


Tel: 01386 750466
Fax: 01386 750531

Email: darren@revillsfarmshop.co.uk

Comments