Borough Market - Cheese

I've already covered Welbeck Farm Shop where Stichelton cheese (pictured at the top of this post) is made. I enjoyed talking to the lady on their stand, who was handing out samples of this delicious cheese, she gave me some helpful suggestions of other places for fine food near by.

You can buy all sorts of cheese in Borough Market like Dutch Farmhouse Cheese (try the mature varieties which have more taste).
You can buy Parmesan cheese (or should I say Parmigiano Reggiano) from the Parmesan Cheese Company.
KäseSwiss sell traditional farmhouse cheeses from Switzerland:
Closer to home, there's Gorwydd Caerphilly who sell a mature Caerphilly made to a traditional recipe, using raw unpasteurised milk.
Even closer to my home, I was very pleased to see Mrs Bourne's Mature Cheshire:
I'll give Neal's Yard Dairy a post of it's own, because they deserve it! The next post will cover bread, cakes and desserts at Borough Market.

Comments