Has Bean Coffee

This blog likes quaint little old-fashioned shops, so you may be surprised that I'm featuring a company trading on the Internet in this post. I've included Steve Leighton's Has Bean Coffee because
  1. Not everyone has access to a good coffee shop
  2. I like the name
  3. They do what they do (just coffee as far as I am aware) really well.
They sell green and roasted beans, coffee makers, and home roasting equipment. So far I've had their ready roasted beans. I tried a Brazil Fazenda Cachoeira Bourbon 2008-2009 Crop (as it's a best seller) and a Yemen Mocha Matari 2009-2010 Crop (because I fancied it having read their extensive notes).
I used to use filters, and then a cafetière, to make my coffee, but I'm currently using a Bialetti Moka Express Espresso Maker to make my coffee. They will sell the coffee beans whole, or ground as you want it, but I'm rather fancy buying green beans and roasting them myself with one of their home coffee roasters. I've signed up for their free 10 day email course which apparently will turn me into an expert!
Has Bean
Unit 25, Ladford Covert
Ladfordfields Industrial Estate
Seighford
Stafford
ST18 9QG

Tel: 0845 202 2326

Fax: 0870 1326607

Comments

Can you use the Express Espresso Maker on an eletric stove? I would love to buy one--can you buy them in the states?

Best
Tracy :)