Revels

I bought a packet of Revels this summer and was surprised to see a question mark by the flavours. Do Mars not know whether there's orange or coffee in these sweets? This prompted me to look at the ingredients:
As it's in rather small print I've listed them for you:
sugar, cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, glucose syrup, cocoa mass, raisins, sweetened condensed skimmed milk, lactose, hydrogenated vegetable fat, vegetable fat, whey powder, milk fat, invert sugar, barley malt extract, emulsifiers (E442, E492), wheat flour, salt, modified starch, raising agents (E341, E500, E501), dextrin, flavourings, citric acid, pectin, vegetable oil, acidity regulator (E331), colours (E104, E122, E124, E132, E160a, E163), and starch.

I think I now know why there was a question mark.....

Comments