Bramhall - Ella's Gelato

I think we can officially say it's now summer! When I was a child ice-cream usually meant vanilla (which I doubt had ever seen a vanilla pod) or Neapolitan (a disgusting mixture of the vanilla with a strawberry ice-cream that didn't taste of real strawberries, and a poor chocolate ice-cream).  When I first went abroad, as a teenager, I was amazed how good real ice-cream could be! 

Happily you can now get some very good ice-cream in this country.  Ella's make delicious Italian style ice-cream in Bramhall:
If you're not sure what you want, ask Amir for a sample.  I can particularly recommend the Jaffa Cake (chocolate and orange) ice-cream: 
I love sorbets, and their Pink Grapefruit sorbet is divine:
You can also have a coffee, with fine patisserie and cakes:
Fancy a macaroon? 
Ella's Gelato
34 Woodford Road
Bramhall
Stockport
SK7 1PA

Tel: 0161 439 1081

Website www.ellasgelato.co.uk

Comments