Hoole - Hoptons

I've never been to Hoole before today, but went looking for Deli-Vert. As so often happens with suburbs you go looking for a good food shop and then suddenly (like the buses in Manchester) three arrive together.

Hoptons sell Welsh lamb and Label Anglais UK-reared organic chickens (as used by Gordon Ramsay). They also sell Cheshire Oak dry-cure bacon.

I'll cover the other two shops, Deli-Vert and the Jolly Chef, in separate posts.

Hoptons
30 Faulkner Street
Hoole
Chester
CH2 3BD

Tel: 01244 327580

Comments

Robert Malcolm said…
Kevin provides an excellent service with excellent products. I asked him if he could produce some 'Welsh dragon' sausages. He worked on the recipe, produced some great sausages and was delighted to find that they sold really well. Any time that I have a photo brief that includes meat, Hopton's is my first port of call..
Anonymous said…
I just love this butchers. Great service and produce.