Oat Cuisine

Oat Cuisine has to be the best ever name for an oatcake shop!
Bignall End is part of the parish of Audley, very near to Junction 16 of the M6 motorway.

When I went into Oat Cuisine, I trotted out my usual question "if you gave me the recipe, would you have to shoot me"?

The owners quickly pointed out, as they supply several shops, the ingredients have to be shown on the bags.

However it isn't the ingredients that is crucial, but the ratios of the ingredients. For £5,000 they would sell me the ratios, but I don't think I want to be getting up before 6:00 am to cook oatcakes!

When I called they were making pikelets.

In the second picture you can see them being poured onto the griddle and in the last picture you can see the fruit being added.

Oat Cuisine
96 Heathcote Road
Bignall End
Staffordshire
ST7 8LL

Tel: 01782 720641

Comments

Anonymous said…
the best oatcakes around