The Seven Stages of the Avocado

One of the nicest Christmas presents I had last year was membership of Simon Drew's subscription club. For those that don't know him, Simon works in pen and ink with an emphasis on wildlife and everyday subjects. Ten times a year he sends me at least one card and other cuttings, or rubbish he's come come across. The picture at the top of this post (reproduced with Simon's permission) was on one such card, I'm sure we've all come across this phenomenon!

The cards have quotes "I went on a diet - but I had to go on another one at the same time because the first diet wasn't giving me enough food" (Barry Marter) and "What's the difference between a bagpipe and an onion? No-one cries when you chop up a bagpipe".

What I like is that you never quite know what you're going to get, - but I always look forward to it.
Web: http://www.simondrew.co.uk

Comments