Strefford Hall Farm Shop

I think if I was a hen, I'd like to live at Strefford Hall Farm. The farm is just north of Craven Arms (the only town I know named after a pub!). It's near to the delightful Stokesay Castle (3 miles south) and the fascinating Acton Scott Historic Working Farm (3 miles north). If I was a hen I'd probably want to visit the Wernlas Collection of rare breeds poultry (6 miles away), but this is supposed to be about food shops......

They sell home produced beef, lamb, pork (from outdoor pigs) and have 400 outdoor laying happy hens. The eggs are sold in the shop (and selected markets) and Mrs Morgan also uses them to make cakes that are sold in the shop. They also rear geese for Christmas.

They also offer farm tours, and have a nature trail.
Strefford Hall Farm Shop
Craven Arms
Shropshire
SY7 8DE

Tel: 01588 672759

Web: http://www.streffordhallfarmshop.co.uk

Comments