Wilmslow - Simon Dunn Chocolatier

It's Valentines Day tomorrow and I've managed to find you a shop that sell shoes and/or pint pots for the love of your life, and yes, they're both in chocloate!
In the centre of Wilmslow is Simon Dunn Chocolatier.  It's a family run business consisting of a café and a chocolate shop.  I had a great cup of coffee (which came with a chocolate frog), and they also do hot chocolate.  

All their chocolates are made by themselves, serious chocolate lovers should go for their death by chocolate.
They'll make pretty well anything that can be made out of chocolate - one customer wanted a chocolate bird!  Below is Simon's son, Oliver piping out some of their novely lollipops.
He tells me there will soon be a statue in the window that will please football fans.  A popular selling line is chocolate stiletto shoes full of their chocolates.  After all, what lady can resist shoes or chocolates, so why not combine the two ideas?
For the men, there's chocolate pints:
They've also got shops in Hazel Grove and Glossop, or you can order online.

Simon Dunn Chocolatier
4-6 Alderley Road
Wilmslow
Cheshire
SK9 1JX 

Tel: 01625 529105

Comments

Sue Key said…
What a gorgeous website! It is very refreshing to be able to sscene behind the scenes. Next time I am in the UK I must pop in for a hot chocolate.

Kind regards

Sue Key
Sydney Australia
Anita said…
Hey Simon.Thanks for making a chocolateer out of me :)
You introduced me to the highly creative art of chocolate making when I was visiting Manchestor .We were a part of Visit Britain group from India.
I have now started making chocolates professionaly as well
Wishing you the best of everything
Anita Sharma
IRISH TRUFFLE FLAVOUR CHOCOLATES
India