Berryfields Farm Shop

Berryfields farm shop recently moved into a new and stylish converted farm building.  It's not far from the main Birmingham to Coventry road and the M42.   It's just south of Meriden, where Lady Godiva was born.The shop has a good butchers section selling home reared pork, beef and lamb from local farms and game (when in season).
I was very glad I bought a Berryfield pork pie.  It's made to their Aunty Winnie's recipe, she celebrated her 100th birthday last year.  I used to have a theory that if you bought a pork pie from a butcher the meat was good, but the pastry not so good, and if you bought one from a baker the pastry was good, but the filling not so good.  Thanks no doubt to Aunty Winnie the Berryfield pork pie excels in all areas:
Berryfields Farm Shop
Berkswell Road
Meriden
Coventry 
West Midlands
CV7 7LB

Tel: 01676 522155

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a fabulous farm shop! I had been recommended by friends that I should visit so I went along and was not disappointed. The staff are friendly & knowledgable, the shop is clean and well stocked with excellent fruit & veg,fresh meat and all sorts of other goodies that I am already planning my next visit.