Di$neyland Paris

I have a policy of not saying anything about places I visit, but don't like, in this blog. But for Di$neyland Paris I'll make an exception!  

I've just come back from taking a group of business  students to Disneyland Resort Paris (formerly known as €Di$ney) where we stayed for 3 nights and attended a business conference.

The first thing that happens when you go into the park is that you are searched by security, who remove any food or drink you may have.  This then gives them an opportunity to sell you their own food and drink starting with water at €2.50 for a small bottle.  I struggled to find any healthy food, I'm not a big fan of fast food and as you can see from the picture of the queues below, it wasn't that fast:
I decided that a pizza might be a healthier option and had the fattiest pizza I've ever eaten. We once went to a sit down restaurant (even longer queues) and had a lasagne €16.50, I've had much nicer lasagnes for a quarter of the price back home.  Apparently you can eat cheaper in Michel Roux's La Gavroche (Michelin Three Stars) than one restaurant in Di$neyland Paris, and I know where I'd prefer to eat.

So to conclude, our students learnt a lot about business at Di$neyland Paris.  Especially about monopolies.....

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.