Loggerheads - K Mottram & Sons

I have to confess I included this shop so that I could say that my wife and myself have been at Loggerheads for this blog!  It's Loggerheads in Staffordshire we're talking about (there's also a place called Loggerheads in Denbighshire which I've got in the next post).
The owner told me that he was a dabber  (a person from Nantwich) and there used to be 23 butchers in Nantwich!  Now there's just three (plus a pork butcher and one in the market).   If you want to keep your butcher, use them.  I frequently find they're cheaper than supermarkets and more helpful. 

This butcher sells his own Gloucester Old Spot pork sausages made from pigs from just up the road.  I'm not sure why, but they also sell bird tables and bird food!

K Mottram & Sons
11 Eccleshall Road
Loggerheads
Market Drayton
TF9 4N

Tel: 01630 672609

Comments

Food Of Miami said…
You cannot beat a good local butcher! It just doesn't get better! Especially when you know and are friends with them, and they save great pieces of meat for you! The personal touch is key!