Bromyard

Bromyard is a lovely Herefordshire town, with black and white buildings and a Norman church.  Dr Who fans may enjoy the Dr Who exhibition at the Time Machine Museum.
It's got three good butchers and also a superb baker.  Further afield the National Trust Brockhampton estate is just two miles East of Bromyard.
I would recommend going on a Thursday, so that you can go to the Country Market (I still think of them as WI Markets!), which takes place from 9am - 12 noon at The Public Hall, Bromyard.

Country Markets are always a place for good value good home-made food and the one at Bromyard is particularly good.

Comments

EB said…
When I was a child we lived in a big house hidden away in the triangle between Bromyard, Leominster and Tenbury. So perhaps I should know Bromyard well. But nearly 30 years ago, it was very sleepy, and living so quietly, the bright lights of Leominster had more appeal to me! It does look pretty now though.