Chester - Antonina's Ice Cream Parlour

Not far from the town hall and tourist information centre in Chester is Antonina's Ice Cream Parlour. I think I might have gone past it, if I hadn't been on the Taste of Chester Walking Tour. Anyway I'm glad I discovered it (it's going to be hot all this week) they have a fantastic range of flavours:Normally when I try a new ice cream I go for vanilla (I think flavours can sometimes mask inferior ingredients). However, having tried a few different flavours here (they were selling vanilla, dairy, chocolate cookie and cream, melon, coffee mocha, mint choc, oreo, seedless strawberry, peanut butter, wild strawberry ripple, hazelnut, apple crumble and more besides), I would go for the amerena cherry:
Antonina's Ice Cream Parlour
47 Northgate Street
Chester
Cheshire
CH1 2HQ

Tel: 01244 323980

Comments