Harvest Wholefoods

I stumbled across Harvest Wholefoods by chance, when I was on my way to Bishops Castle. It's situated on a farm and I could tell before I'd even gone into the shop that it was going to be an interesting find.
The shop's been trading for 21 years. There's organic fruit and vegetables, and a wide range of wholefoods.
There's a phenomenal range of dried herbs and spices.
These included Neem Leaves (according to Wikipedia, a panacea for all diseases!), Pennyroyal (commonly used as a cooking herb by the Greeks and Romans), Mugwort, and Sheep's Sorrel.
Prices are reasonable. The herbs are in small packs, but they'll sell you larger quantities if you need them.

Plants may also be available (depending on the time of year).
Harvest Wholefoods
Glebe Farm
Lydham
Bishops Castle
SY9 5HB

Tel: 01588 638990

Comments