Happy Christmas

Clewlows, one of our excellent and enterprising butchers in Nantwich, made Christmas Pudding Sausages this year. They were much better than I though they would be, probably because the Christmas Pudding flavour was rather subtle.

This made me think, could you make an entire meal out of Christmas Pudding flavours, without actually serving Christmas Puddings? I came up with the following:

I lost interest in Christmas puddings when the use of microwaves stopped people putting coins in them!

Anyway, Christmas isn't just about pudding, there's also cakes:
These were supplied by Chatwins.
Anyway this is to wish you a very Happy Christmas (and a well earned rest for those who work in good food shops). I've got some good places in Wales to be featured soon, so I'd better also say Nadolig Llawen as well!

Comments

HappyMouffetard said…
A belated Marry Christmas and an ever so slightly early Happy New Year to you.