Thai Food Online

สวัสดีปีใหม่ (sa-wat-dee pee mai), or "Happy New Year" to people in or from Thailand (and other countries which celebrate Songkran), which I gather is celebrated from 13 to 15 April.  

If you don't live near a shop that sells Thai Food, and wish to celebrate the Thai New Year with some authentic food from Thailand, I have been very pleased with the food I've purchased from Thai Food Online.  Even before I'd opened my parcel I could smell the lemon grass, which was far more fragrant than what I usually buy.  Their fresh food in flown in directly from Thailand on a weekly basis.  I tried some Galangal, which is similar to ginger, but has a more subtle flavour.  I also bought some Kaffir Lime Leaves which I found were much better than the dried ones I usually use.  
If you're new to Thai cooking, their web site has recipes, help and advice and videos.

Web: www.thai-food-online.co.uk

Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Dunstable-United-Kingdom/Thai-Food-Online/16979882061

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you live in Nantwich, why not pay a visit to Raan Thai Supermarket on the Wirral? Amongst other things, these guys import the Thai vegetables themselves, and you won't find a better selection of Thai products in the country. They sell online too, at www.raanthai.co.uk, and because they are a real supermarket, rather than operating from a lock-up as some of the Thai food internet outlets are, you can be sure of a proper service. All their Thai staff speak English, and seem genuinely interested in helping their customers. Well worth a visit !!!