Bridgnorth - The Green Cow

The longer I stayed in Green Cow Farm Shop, the more I liked it!  It's on the outskirts of Bridgnorth, next door to the Livestock Market and Auction Centre.  


Besides the shop, there's a café selling home cooked food: 
The shop sells fresh fruit and vegetables:
bread:
and cheese:
There's tasters for you to try before you buy:
and some particularly attractive pork pies:
The friendly lady I spoke to said that a lot of the stuff they sold had been suggested by customers.  This made me wonder about their customers, as they sold snoggable garlic:
and you can get your fangs into vampire's delight chutney!
They sold free range chicken (which was £3.24per kg cheaper than Sainsburys when I called) and free range eggs:
Complete with a book "100 Ways for a Chicken to Train Its Human" by local author Diane Parker!   I've noticed that fairy cakes tend to be half the price of cup cakes, - they sell fairy cakes not cup cakes here:
The Green Cow Farm Shop
Unit 5, Livestock & Auction Centre
Tasley
Bridgnorth
Shropshire 
WV16 4QR


Telephone: 01746 767577


Web: www.thegreencow.co.uk 

Comments