Merry Christmas

Once again, it's that time of the year.  Have you noticed, as you get older, how time (and Santas) go faster?  I start this post with a picture from the Cheshire Santa Dash, held in aid or the Railway Children (more pictures here).

I hope you've enjoyed reading this blog, and have visited some of the shops:
(I always enjoy looking in Chatwin's window at Christmas).  I hope you have also visited some of the markets:
(this one is the Nantwich Farmers' Market this Christmas), and bought something from the stalls:
and enjoyed what you bought?
I hope you all have a very happy Christmas.  Also a big thank you to all the producers who work so hard to provide us with fantastic local food of the highest quality.  The snow hasn't made life easy this year, but at least one of my colleagues found a use for it:
and it's a good canvas to write a message on:

Comments