Sidmouth - Vinnicombes Bakers


I read on Qype that Vinnicombes Bakers and Confectioners sold probably the best lardy cakes in Devon, but David from Exeter went on to say "get there early or they will all be sold"!


It's a long established business, and all their bread is made on the premises.
They also do speciality breads, like walnut, olive or onion breads.  Anyway I'd got there, what I thought was nice and early, and joined the queue.  I could even see the lardy cake in the window, and it looked as good as David had described:
Just as I got to the counter the person in front bought the last 2 lardy cakes L!  Anyway I can thoroughly recommend their ginger cake, and when we return to Sidmouth we'll be there even earlier... 


Vinnicombes Bakers
60 High Street
Sidmouth
Devon 
EX10 8EH


Tel: 01395 513379

Comments