The Oatcake Corral

Today it's Oatcake Day and, as regular readers of this blog will know, I have a passion for Staffordshire Oatcakes!  So I thought I'd do a post on the latest Oatcake shop I've found.  The Oatcake Corral, along with Oat Cuisine, has to be one of my favourite names for an oatcake shop.


The Oatcake Corral is in Cheadle.  Cheadle is a small Staffordshire market town with a population of around 12,000.  Cheadle already has Ye Olde Oatcake Shop (and several other businesses selling oatcakes), but there's clearly demand for another business.  
Like every oatcake shop owner I've met, Paul Marfleet refused to give me the secret ingredient, maybe it's the love and affection that goes into very oatcake?
The Oatcake Corral
Cheadle Shopping Centre
4 High Street
Cheadle
Stoke-On-Trent
Staffordshire
ST10 1UY

Comments