Happy Christmas

I'd like to wish all my readers a very happy Christmas.  I've decided to use a photo of the Christmas Tree in the John Rylands library, as it looks a little better than the one in our house, which you can get a glimpse of in the next photo:
Regular readers may be surprised to see Christmas Dinner flavour pot noodle in my hand.  The truth is they were half price and I thought it won't take any space in the fridge and is cooked in just 5 minutes! 


Looking through the ingredients was interesting, I'm not sure what Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose is, and couldn't find Turkey on the ingredients. It does contain Chicken Powder (in at number 22 on the list of ingredients, after Potassium Chloride).  I suppose I could give it to a child who wants a Chemistry Set for Christmas?


Once again I'd like to say thanks to all the farmers, food producers and retailers for making it so easy for us to have good food on our plates.  I thought I'd finish with a picture of this year's Christmas Market in Manchester: 
It's taken from upstairs in Manchester town hall, when I did a tour of the clock tower.  If you want to see what it looks like from the very top of the Clock Tower go to my Other Stuff blog.

Comments