Liverpool - Delifonseca


Delifonseca was one of the first places I covered in Liverpool, back in 2008.  So when I heard they'd opened a new venture, with the award winning butchers Broughs (who I visited earlier this year), I had to go and visit!
It's a large attractive shop, with a particularly good selection of cheese:
and of course great meat from Broughs:
There's also a good selection of wines:

and other nice items like Cheshire Apple Juice from Eddisbury Fruit Farm.  There's a phenomenal range of deli ingredients, many of which I've never seen before.

If you can't decide what to buy, there's also a restaurant which uses items that are also for sale in the shop.  I was going to have one of their platters (choose from Great British, Spanish, Italian, charcuterie or vegetarian) but ended up trying their spin on Surf and Turf:
with prawn skewers and belly pork on an oriental broth.  It was superb!

Delifonseca Dockside 
Brunswick Quay
Brunswick Way
Liverpool
L3 4BN

Tel: 0151 255 0808

Comments