Northwich - Dilworth's Fish, Poultry & Game

Dilworths Seafood and Game (and Derek the fisherman - pictured above) have been popular with shoppers for years.  This summer the shop (and Derek) relocated to new premises (not far from Marks & Spencer).

John Moore has worked for Dilworths for 42 years:
and knows a lot about fish.  The fish is top quality:
 
I love fish, but it can be expensive.  In this shop I was well looked after - John could see how poor I was, so he sold me 4 red mullet fillets for just £5:
It will be interesting to see what effect the new Waitrose supermarket has on local traders.  I suspect they won't be able to compete on price or quality here.

Besides fish, there's Whitby crab, prawns and smoked trout:
and they also sell haggis, poultry, game, sauces and rubs.

Dilworth's Fish, Poultry & Game
5 Leicester Street
Northwich
Cheshire
CW9 5LA

Tel: 01606 41767

Comments