Sheffield - Beer Central

The sign above Beer Central says "Your only destination for local, national and international craft beers, real ales & ciders"!  It's a bold claim, but this tiny shop in the Moor Market does have a remarkably good selection.  They stock about 400 different beers.  The owner, Sean, has a good knowledge of what he sells, and is very helpful if you need advice.

If you’re buying beer as a gift they do their own gift boxes alongside some nice bags to put it in:

although I wasn't sure which one to buy!

Beers include local ones like Bradfield Brewery beers made at Watt House Farm in the Peak District, Steel City in Sheffield, and some very different beers from Acorn Brewery and Geeves Brewery (both in Barnsley). My grandfather had a beer off-license in Woodhouse (see here) so I felt I ought to choose very carefully!  I had to have a Kelham Island Brewery Pride of Sheffield:
and I also tried and enjoyed some Pure North cider, made in Holmfirth.

I hope my wife like's the bag I bought her, as much as I enjoyed the contents:
Beer Central
The Moor Market
Sheffield
S1 4PF

Tel: 0114 275 5990

Email sean@beercentral.co.uk

Web: https://www.facebook.com/BeerCentralLtd

Comments