Glasgow - Fantoosh Fish

If ever you're having a barbecue, I hope you'll have fish kebabs like these from Fantoosh Fish, and invite me!

It's on the Great Western Road:
not far from the amazing I J Mellis cheesemongers, Cottonrake Bakery and  Roots Fruits & Flowers, so you've got 4 good reasons for visiting that area. 

They try and have as much Scotish fish as possible: 
with langoustine and scallops from Tarbert.  They sell Arbroath Smokies & Loch Fyne Kippers
When I called last summer, they had herbs in pots from Coach House herbs:
I love the idea of buying fresh herbs AND supporting a good cause, and also samphire :
They sell free range duck eggs and organic hens’ eggs and sell takeaway meals made on site. How about a tasty fish tart:
They also have a shop in Milngavie, which also sells game (when in season).

Fantoosh Fish
537 Great Western Road
Glasgow
G12 8HN

Tel: 0141 237 3539


Web: www.facebook.com/FantooshFish/info

Comments