Liverpool - Bold Street Coffee

Some may like Liverpool One, but Bold Street is one of my favourite areas in Liverpool. Between the Lyceum at the bottom and the bombed-out church at the top there's a wide range of interesting and independent retailers.  There's lots of good places to eat and drink, and it's pleasing to note that many are displaying top marks in the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme. 

If I was a big tea drinker this would be all about Leaf on Bold Street

But I'm more of a coffee drinker, and I get very excited when I see a place that sells Has Bean Coffee, as you know even before you've gone inside that it's going to be good. 

So I went to Bold Street Coffee:
who are included in The Independent's 50 best coffee shops. I was feeling a bit under the weather when I visited, but soon felt better when I'd had some of their bircher muesli for breakfast:
You can also buy some Has Bean Coffee beans to take home.

Bold Street Coffee
89 Bold Street
Liverpool
L1 4HF

Tel: 0151 707 0760


Web: www.boldstreetcoffee.co.uk

Comments