Edinburgh - George Bower Butchers

My grandfather was a butcher, and so I can't walk past a butchers window without appraising the contents! I wasn't disappointed when I looked at George Bower Butchers in Stockbridge:
and inside the shop, it was even better!
It's a good, well established, butchers - they've been supplying Edinburgh with quality meat, game and poultry for over 50 years.

There's every sort of sausage (including Chorizo, Merguez & Toulouse sausages):
They sell duck, quail and hens' eggs:
There's oxtail and game (including guinea fowl, hare, mallard, partridge, pheasant, rabbit or venison when in season):
and corn fed chicken.

I didn't get chance to try one of their pies:
but my instinct tells me they would be good.

So, if I'm coming to your house for a Sunday lunch, I'd be very happy to have a roast rib of beef from here...
George Bower Butchers
75 Raeburn Place
Stockbridge
Edinburgh
EH4 1JG


Tel: 0131 332 3469

Comments